Tuesday, December 07, 2010

She's arrived! Who has? Why the daughter of my latest law student blogger adoptee, Izzie, that's who. She's named Z, at least on the blog, and Izzie has been stingy with pictures, but I'm sure that will change.

I haven't mentioned Izzie because I thought I'd wait until I updated my blogroll. But who knows when that will happen? You can follow her law school adventures (and non-law school adventures) at Only 3 Years.

And while I'm at it, my first law student blogger adoptee, Heidi Bond, after clerking for Judge Alex Kozinski of the Ninth Circuit and Justices Sandra Day O'Connor (retired) and Anthony Kennedy of the United States Supreme Court is now an Assistant Professor at Seattle University School of Law. (She has been since 2009. I've been holding out on you.)

And my second law student blogger adoptee, Butterflyfish is still blogging and is pregnant (second time). I'm sworn to secret about anything else.

No comments: